Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16 Faraway Place, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1349645
Home in Plantation on Pelham Greenville SC
Own a Piece of Greenville's History ! Historic Lowndes Hill built by Thomas O Lowndes from Charleston in 1825 and today is used as the private clubhouse for the gated subdivision of Plantation at Pelham. Character ,charm and elegant simplicity abound. Enjoy rocking on the sweeping front porch High ceilings and beautiful hardwood floors. Per the HOA the new buyer can only use as a single family home and must add a two car garage
- MLS® #1349645
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4200-4399
- Year Built1821
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Gated Community, Lights
- Garage CapacityNone
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Mountain View, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing Agent:Sharon Wilson
- Listing Office:Wilson Associates
- Address16 Faraway Place
- SubdivisionPlantation on Pelham
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Open Floor Plan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Ice Machine, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingMulti-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingElectric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCeramic Tile
- ElementaryEast North St
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on December 15th, 2017 at 1:46pm CST.