Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
(Undisclosed Address), Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1349797
Home in Coachman Plantation Simpsonville SC
A true Craftsman's Luxury Ranch on more than 1/2 an acre in the picturesque Coachman Plantation. No expense spared on this Master on Main Plus Guest Suite on Main! Breath-taking Vaulted and Arched ceilings marked by Colonnades greet you upon entrance. A guest suite with private bath, vaulted ceiling, and charming windows makes this split floor plan perfect live-in parents or over-night friends. Real, 5 inch, hand-scraped hardwoods throughout the main living. The Family room has a tall vaulted ceiling and welcoming fireplace to provide ambiance with the flick of a switch. The family room is open to the designer granite kitchen with subway tile back-splash, GE gas stove and stainless steel microwave, along with the energy star rated dishwasher. The Tankless water heater provides endless hot water and energy savings. The master provides luxury with its large windows and boxed ceiling. The en suite is decked out in ceramic tile surrounds of your garden tub and shower. Top level granite counter tops would only do for this bathroom. And of course a spacious walk in closet. Oh, and not to forget, your covered porch with fan provides shade and comfort with 55 ft extended patio for grilling as you look out on your vast back yard and open skies. Truly a great home, but best of all this is MUNGO home from America's Best Builder with its phenomenal energy efficiency that will save you money every month. And it's all backed by the premier Quality Builder's Warranty for 10 years! This house won't be available long! Come see it today and experience the Mungo Difference!
- MLS® #1349797
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2200-2399
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional, Craftsman
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- Listing Agent:Stacy Brown
- Listing Office:New Home Star Sc, Llc
- SubdivisionCoachman Plantation
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryRudolph Gordon
Price Change History for N/A, Simpsonville, SC (MLS® #1349797)
|Price Reduced (from $304,059)||$303,059||$1,000 (0.33%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2017 at 12:31am CDT.