Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5 Village Mews Road, Piedmont SC, 29673 MLS® #1349907
Condo/Townhouse in Acadia Piedmont SC
Acadia’s Gatehouses offer the ease of a lock-and-leave lifestyle along with exceptional quality and generous living space. 5 Village Mews is perhaps the best example of these charms. You are immediately greeted with an inviting stone patio which perfectly complements the stone accents and three coat hardboard stucco of the exterior. The open floor plan downstairs allows you to easily make your way from the large living room to the kitchen and breakfast nook. The kitchen island and countertops are made from stunning granite, giving you ample space to prepare your meals. There is another stone patio off from the dining area- an ideal location for an outdoor grill. The master suite on the main floor has access to a third patio where you can enjoy the outdoors in private. However, it is not the only master bedroom to be found. Both bedrooms upstairs are suites in their own right, offering plenty of privacy and comfort. In fact, the front bedroom is perhaps the most enviable of the three. Fortunately, there is an elevator that offer easy access to the second floor, so you can claim whichever room suits your tastes. The study at the top of the landing is the perfect place for an office, especially considering the abundant natural light coming through the many windows upstairs. There is also an enclosed sunroom at the front of the house which gives you a perfect view of the village green. Last, but certainly not least, is the expansive media room, which is ideal for both reading and video entertainment. In addition to the obvious perks of the home itself, you have access to the Acadia Community’s wealth of amenities. Acadia is an ideal location for commuting to anywhere in Greenville.
- MLS® #1349907
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2800-2999
- Year Built2016
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Boat Storage, Club House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Water Access, Dog Park, Neighborhood Lake/Pond, Pet Restrictions
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorStone, Masonry Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Shelbie Dunn
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Caine Co.
- Address5 Village Mews Road
- Zip Code29673
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Handicap Access, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Elevator, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Oven-Gas
- HeatingMulti-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryEllen Woodside
Price Change History for 5 Village Mews Road, Piedmont, SC (MLS® #1349907)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2017 at 1:31am CDT.