Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1044 North Shore Drive, Anderson SC, 29625 MLS® #1349912
Home in North Shore Anderson SC
Lake living at its best...Walk out of your family room and down the paved cart path to your private dock. Lower your boat and head downriver for dinner at one of the waterfront restaurants, or just sit and relax. Enjoy views of the water from most every room of the house. This home features many upgrades including completely remodeled kitchen and bath, whole house Generac generator, recently renovated landscaping, central vac, plantation shutters and blinds, cellular window shades, UV window tinting, Brazilian hardwood decking, and power retractable awning to mention a few. There is even a maintenance-free aluminum fenced back yard for children and pets. Included with the home are all kitchen appliances, front loading washer/dryer, Hot Springs hot tub, boat hoist and dock storage systems for your kayaks, canoes and/or paddle boards. Large lower level garage for boat/golf cart/ATV storage, workshop and more. Home is located three miles from I-85, 15 minutes from Clemson, 30 minutes from Greenville, and two hours from Atlanta and Charlotte. Charleston is only a four hour drive. (The Beach) Immaculate home in move-in condition.
- MLS® #1349912
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2800-2999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesOther, Vehicle Restrictions
- ParkingBasement Level, Door Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesBasement Level, Door Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Green CertificationOther - Docs Req
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Hot Tub, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Generator
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Lake, Sloped Gently, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Wooded, Dock
- Listing Agent:Tal Cloud
- Listing Office:Carol Pyfrom Realty
- Address1044 North Shore Drive
- SubdivisionNorth Shore
- Zip Code29625
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Wine Chiller, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryMount Lebanon Elementary
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2018 at 11:16pm CST.