Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
54 Grand River Lane, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1349954
Home in Bridgewater Simpsonville SC
Brand NEW energy-efficient home ready NOW! This lovely Glendale on a level lot features a covered patio plus upstairs bedroom, bath and bonus room that can be used as family fun Game Room! Love living in Bridgewater with its amenities including a swimming pool, cabana, and natural preserve. Known for our energy saving features, our homes help you live a healthier and quieter lifestyle, while saving you thousands on utility bills. Like: Spray foam insulation in the attic for energy saving and better health • Low E windows for 15% less heating/cooling costs • ENERGY STAR appliances for lower energy costs • CFL/LED lighting for about 75% less energy costs • Fresh-air management system for clean, fresh air circulation • 14 SEER HVAC helps save energy and money • Conditioned attic helps seal out particulates, rodents and noise • PEX plumbing is more resistant to freeze breakage • Minimum Merv 8 filtration helps minimize indoor particulates CFL/Led energy efficient light bulbs.
- MLS® #1349954
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2800-2999
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Craftsman
- AmenitiesLights, Pool
- ParkingDoor Opener
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing Agent:Christopher Piazza
- Listing Office:Mth Sc Realty, Llc
- Address54 Grand River Lane
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingElectric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
Price Change History for 54 Grand River Lane, Simpsonville, SC (MLS® #1349954)
|Price Reduced||$299,900||$10,100 (3.26%)|
|Price Reduced||$310,000||$8,000 (2.52%)|
|Price Increased||$318,000||$2,000 (0.63%)|
|Price Increased (from $314,000)||$316,000||$2,000 (0.64%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2018 at 6:46pm CDT.