Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
154 Riverplace Unit 501, Greenville SC, 29601 MLS® #1349971
Condo/Townhouse in River House Condos Greenville SC
A rare home replete with exquisite beauty and design, located in the heart of downtown Greenville’s river district, 154 Riverplace is quintessential Southern elegance at its finest. With customized floor plan and interiors designed by New York City’s Ken Jennings, this fifth floor residence within River House, on the banks of the Reedy River, has left no expense spared in transforming each and every room into an oasis of sophistication and luxurious comfort. As you enter the home, you enter a world of tranquility and high style. The home’s foyer is adorned with Zuber, hand-painted French wallpaper paneling featuring flora and fauna scenes of “El Dorado” (the Lost City of Gold). Elegant hand-laid hardwoods as well as custom handmade terracotta tile inset with Carara marble flooring lead you throughout the home, connecting all of its spaces. The living room features a Louis XV style antique white Carara marble mantle/fireplace surround, custom walnut shelving with matching walnut and brass rolling ladder, marble-topped walnut wet bar, custom cream and linen silk draperies, and outside terrace with panoramic views of the Reedy River. A bright library with wall-to-wall custom shelving and entertainment center adjoins the living room. The kitchen is bright and filled with natural light and features custom cabinetry, including a cabinet-camouflaged refrigerator/freezer and stainless steel appliances, and solid brass decorative handles/pulls. Marble countertops and a butcher block-topped center island make entertaining a breeze. Across the hallway, through pocket doors, is an office with custom cabinetry. The home’s spacious formal dining room is consumed with incredible natural light through bay-shaped windows lined with custom cream silk and linen draperies. Custom hand-painted Gracie Chinese paper covers the dining room walls. The powder room off the main hallway features Scalamandre green silk damask fabric-covered walls, hand-painted ceiling and sink basin by local artist Jeff Renow, gilded bronze and crystal wall sconces, and marble walk-in shower. The hallway’s installed Louis XVI style gilded bronze ribboned wall sconces and lamps lead you into the home’s master suite. Showcasing views of the Reedy River, the serene master bedroom is adorned with 30 panels of hand painted Gracie wallpaper, custom cream silk draperies, and gilded bronze, swing-arm wall lamps, and is designed with a sitting room with 20+ foot ceilings. The home’s master bath includes marble-topped double vanities, exquisite hand-laid tile work on both the floor and throughout the spacious marble walk-in shower, and an immense custom walk-in dressing closet. A second bedroom with full bath includes spacious walk-in closet, marble-topped vanity and beautifully tiled floors and combination marble and tiled tub/shower. For discriminating taste and style makers, where the idea of home is a canvas of unmatched refinement, 154 Riverplace is a residence that epitomizes elevated living in downtown Greenville's most sought-after district.
- MLS® #1349971
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2800-2999
- Year Built2005
- StyleContemporary, Traditional
- ParkingBasement Level, Door Opener, Assigned Parking 3+ Sp, Covered Parking Spaces, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesBasement Level, Door Opener, Assigned Parking 3+ Sp, Covered Parking Spaces, Key Pad Entry
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Handicap Access, Windows-Thermal, Elevator
- Lot DescriptionLevel, River, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water View
- Listing Agent:Tracy Bogie
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Caine Co.
- Address154 Riverplace Unit 501
- SubdivisionRiver House Condos
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Marble
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Handicap Access, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Countertops-Other, Elevator, Dual Master Bedrooms, Smart Systems Pre-Wiring
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Double Oven
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Marble
- ElementaryA.J. Whittenberg
Price Change History for 154 Riverplace Unit 501, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1349971)
|Price Reduced (from $1,929,750)||$1,750,000||$179,750 (9.31%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2017 at 7:16pm CDT.