Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
701 Sugar Mill Road, Greer SC, 29650 MLS® #1349982
Home in Sugarmill Greer SC
ELEGANT AND STATELY describe this wonderful ALL BRICK Georgian style traditional home located in one of the more sought after communities and AWARD WINNING SCHOOL ZONES in Greenville's popular east side. Check out the SPACIOUS ROOM SIZES! This home is situated on one of the more desirable locations in the community that BACKS TO WOODS AND PRIVACY and presents many opportunities for outdoor activities. EXCELLENT CURB APPEAL and nice established landscaping will greet you as you walk up the front brick steps. The home features HARDWOOD FLOORS, a semi opened floor plan with large formal areas and plenty of space. The kitchen has NEWER STAINLESS APPLIANCES with double oven, built-in microwave, center island, hardwood floors, and crown molding. Elegance abounds in this formal home like the CROWN AND CHAIR MOLDING with wainscoting accented in the dining and foyer areas. There are TWO MASONRY FIREPLACES located in the den and basement area respectively with gas logs in the basement. This home also features tons of BUILT IN CABINETS AND BOOKSHELVES plus a work desk in the kitchen area. Upstairs you will find both FULL AND SEPARATE HALF BATHS in the hall area providing added privacy for the kids. The master suite features dual closets, SEPARATE SHOWER, JETTED GARDEN TUB, and dual vanity. The basement area is perfect for the kids or the ever popular "MAN CAVE" with plenty of living space, a walk in storage closet, and half bath. The HVAC units have been upgraded as of recent and replaced with higher efficiency units that will save you tons! Step out back to the LARGE LOWER DECK space overlooking the private back yard. There is also a LARGE SCREENED PORCH AND UPPER GRILLING DECK off of the breakfast area. The side entry garage is over sized as well and has more room for yard storage. There are EXCELLENT NEIGHBORHOOD AMENITIES including club house, pool and tennis. Don't miss out on the opportunity to own this great property.
- MLS® #1349982
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage3400-3599
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court
- ParkingBasement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesBasement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationSlab, Basement
- Listing Agent:J.j. Bowers
- Listing Office:Re/max Realty Professionals
- Address701 Sugar Mill Road
- Zip Code29650
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- ElementaryBuena Vista
Price Change History for 701 Sugar Mill Road, Greer, SC (MLS® #1349982)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2017 at 12:46pm CDT.