Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
333 Walnut Drive, Townville SC, 29689 MLS® #1349992
Home in None Townville SC
You have found your piece of Lake Hartwell paradise at 333 Walnut Dr. The inviting exterior with window boxes for your favorite flowers and mature landscaping welcomes you and your guests. Enjoy the convenience of the desirable side entry two car garage. Just inside the home from the garage is the laundry room that includes a sink as well. Enter through the front door and step into the grand living room with cathedral ceilings, stone fireplace, and wood beam mantle. Hardwood flooring sweeps through the living room, dining room, hallway, and master bedroom. This home was built with great quality and attention to detail. Take note of the wood trim and solid wood doors. The open floorplan allows for easy entertaining. The kitchen offers bar seating as well as a breakfast area overlooking the lake, perfect for enjoying breakfast with family before heading out for a day on the lake. The spacious master bedroom features trey ceiling, wood burning fireplace, and a view of the lake. The en-suite master bathroom features ceramic tile flooring and tub/shower combination. From the master bathroom is the walk-in closet complete with high-quality custom built ins. The opposite end of the home offers two additional bedrooms, a full bathroom, and a flexible space room. Each of the two bedrooms has walk in closets and the front bedroom closet features the same high-quality custom built ins as the master bedroom closet. The flexible space room was once a fourth bedroom and could easily be converted back with the addition of a closet. This space is currently used as an office/den with custom built-ins of high-quality. From this space is a separate deck with stairs to the back yard. Spend your free time relaxing in your sunroom or grill out on the deck, both overlooking the lake. Step outside and enjoy the easy, gentle walk to the lake where your private covered dock awaits. Located in a quiet cove, the dock is perfect for swimming, relaxing, stand-up paddle boarding, fishing, and watching the sunset. Just out of the cove are perfect waters for wakeboarding, waterskiing, or tubing. The front and back yard are fenced, perfect for your four-legged friends. The home sits on two lots and with ~2,100 square feet there is room to grow or spread out. This home is not just a weekend lake home but could be a full-time home as well. The convenient location must be noted as well – less than 10 miles from Clemson University, ~7 miles from I-85, and ~50 minutes from Greenville. Another bonus for added convenience – Friendship boat ramp and recreation area is only 1.4 miles away and another boat ramp is only ~2.3 miles away! Call today for your private tour of this beautiful home!
- MLS® #1349992
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2000-2199
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Lake, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Dock
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Dustin Kennedy
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Seneca
- Address333 Walnut Drive
- Zip Code29689
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Trey, Handicap Access, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Split Floor Plan, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryFair Oak
- MiddleWest Oak
- HighWest Oak
Price Change History for 333 Walnut Drive, Townville, SC (MLS® #1349992)
|Price Reduced||$295,000||$5,000 (1.67%)|
|Price Reduced (from $325,000)||$300,000||$25,000 (7.69%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2017 at 8:46am CST.