Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
290 Earle's Fort Road, Landrum SC, 29356 MLS® #1350043
Home in Other Landrum SC
STATELY! ELEGANT! These are the best words to describe this all-brick, five bedroom, four and a half bath over 5000 square foot home! Set among shaded, wooded 3.89 acre lot, this home is just on the outside the city limits of quiet, quaint town of Landrum, SC. Once you pull into the impressive driveway entrance, you feel the ambiance and welcoming of this two story, basement home. Your guests enter a circular, brick front porch opening into a formal, hardwood floor foyer. Passing through, one is greeted by the 22.5 x 16 Living Room with its beautiful brick gas log fireplace, nine foot ceiling and built-in double bookcase and shelving. Turn the corner and you are standing in the 14 x 10 open Kitchen with breakfast bar and a 12 x 11 Breakfast Room overlooking the backyard and wood deck. If entertaining is you forte, step next into the spacious, impressive 17 x 12.5 formal Dining Room, large enough for dinner with the boss, Thanksgiving, Christmas and special family dinner gatherings. Being adjacent to the foyer, one bedroom with full bath is adaptable to a home office or private study. Upstairs you enter the 15 x 14.5 Master Bedroom with his and hers large walk-in closets. Connecting is the spacious and inviting Master Bathroom, jetted garden tub, long, double sinks vanity and extra large separate glassed-in shower with dual shower heads. Downstairs is the 1600+ square foot fully finished basement with a brick fireplace, walk-out , sliding glass doors, and full bath. Outside, a 33 x 19 concrete patio. With just a little imagination this part of the home could be adapted and made into a mother-in-law's living quarters. Basement has its own separate septic system. Sitting, lounging and relaxing on the 31 x 11 wood deck or 26 x 14 screened back porch (concrete poured floor) is a reality all year round. During winter, enjoy jaw dropping sunsets and Foothills mountain views. When built this one owner had foresight in making this home energy efficient: the brick exterior extends all the way to the house eves; all the electrical receptacles facing outside were filled with extra insulation; the common wall between the Living Room and adjacent Bedroom was enlarged to six inches and filled with insulation to dampen the sound of the interior upstairs drain piping in the wall. In 2016 the average monthly electric bill was only $143.65. This property is just outside the city limits of Landrum and only minutes to shopping, restaurants, banks and town. It's only 35 minutes to Greenville; 20+ minutes to Spartanburg; 30 minutes to Hendersonville; 13 +/- minutes to Tryon Equestrian International Center. Presently, the home owners association is inactive and no fees are being collected. The prominent restrictions include: no mobile homes or temporary structures; guest cottages are allowed with HOA approval; house pets and horses, not used commercially are permitted; no commercial business on property; yearly HOA fee is $100 for lights and common area maintenance. Schedule a personal tour of this estate style and well maintained home soon, before it's gone.
- MLS® #1350043
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5000-5199
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Horses Permitted, Lights
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorOther, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Enclosed, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Satellite Dish, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees, Steep, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing Agent:Ransom Kirby
- Listing Office:Ransom Real Estate
- Address290 Earle's Fort Road
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl, Concrete
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl, Concrete
- ElementaryO.P. Earle
- MiddleLandrum Middle
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2017 at 2:31am CDT.