Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1154 Landrum Road, Columbus NC, 28722 MLS® #1350117
Home in None Columbus NC
Butler Farm 3BR/3BA rambling farmhouse in the midst of Tryon's equestrian epicenter, just minutes from TIEC. Rolling 18+ac property offers mix of grass pasture & plenty of shade trees. Set underneath a canopy of hardwoods assures cooling shade, plenty of privacy. Morton building, equipped with bathroom, could be converted into a multi-stall barn. Potential!
- MLS® #1350117
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1800-1999
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- AmenitiesHorses Permitted
- Garage CapacityOne
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Wrap Around, Riding Area
- Lot DescriptionPasture, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing Agent:Ronald Piccari
- Listing Office:Re/max Advantage Realty
- Address1154 Landrum Road
- Zip Code28722
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesOpen Floor Plan, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- ElementaryPolk Central
- MiddlePolk County Middle
- HighPolk County
Price Change History for 1154 Landrum Road, Columbus, NC (MLS® #1350117)
|Price Reduced (from $600,000)||$500,000||$100,000 (16.67%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on December 10th, 2017 at 9:46pm CST.