Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1471 Reedy Fork Road, Pelzer SC, 29669 MLS® #1350136
Home in None Pelzer SC
65+-acres adjoining 40 acre private lake (Baker Creek). Take advantage of this once in a lifetime opportunity for a resort style property. Perfect for a working farm, which it is now, an equestrian property or a bed and breakfast. Also an opportunity for development. This lavish home is approximately 6,100 square feet. The first floor features a formal dining room, gourmet kitchen with gas cook top, double ovens and pot filler, large breakfast room, sunroom w/fireplace and master. The deck and screened porch overlook a salt water pool and have great views of the lake and dock(7-8' depth, per seller). The pool does have a solar cover. Upstairs there are 4 bedrooms and a bonus. The basement features a large family room with walk out to the pool, bedroom, bath and media room. There is also a small unfinished space that would be perfect for a storm or wine cellar. This is currently a working hay farm. The property lline follows the creek. Baker Creek is a public lake, but no public access so it is private to the surrounding property owners. The barn is incredible and would make a great event venue. With 2k square feet up and workshop and stalls down, this barn will serve a multitude of purposes. The detached garage/barn have RV parking space and capacity for multiple vehicle parking. The home has a 2 car attached garage. The home has a 500 gallon propane tank and a generator. Currently on well water but city water is available. This home simply has too many features to mention. A full feature sheet is available by request.Floor plan and property map available. Loan preapproval or proof of funds must be provided for showings. Listing agent or homeowner must be available for showings.
- MLS® #1350136
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6000-6199
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorStone, Masonry Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Screened, Some Storm Doors, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Barn/Stall, Generator
- Lot DescriptionPond, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Water View, Wooded
- Listing Agent:Sheila Smalley
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - Garlington
- Address1471 Reedy Fork Road
- Zip Code29669
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Dropped, Ceiling – Coffered, Pot Filler Faucet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingMulti-Units, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- ElementaryFork Shoals
- MiddleRalph Chandler
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2017 at 2:16pm CDT.