Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3902 Jordan Road, Greer SC, 29651 MLS® #1350140
Home in None Greer SC
SEARCHING FOR THAT DREAM HOME WITH A LARGE BARN, SWIMMING POOL AND BEAUTIFUL ACREAGE? THEN LOOK NO FURTHER! As you approach this fabulous home with a mountain view and circular driveway in the front and a driveway leading to the rear garage, you immediately notice the breathtaking view of the fenced in +-18 acres with a beautiful home and large barn. The home features four bedrooms and four baths with the majority of the living space on the main level and a large bedroom, bonus room, full bath and walk-out attic storage on the second level. Three of the four bedrooms are suites with their own baths. The large, updated, eat-in kitchen includes an island, ceramic tile flooring, a pantry, backsplash and solid surface countertops. The large dining room features dentil moulding and built-in corner cabinets. As you continue your walk through this fabulous floor plan, you will notice how spacious all of the rooms are and the beautiful hardwood flooring. The home boasts three fireplaces - of which two have gas logs (den and great room) and one is wood burning (living room). The pretty foyer is also very spacious and has slate flooring. The hall bath is very large and includes a jetted tub, separate shower, double vanity, granite countertop, and marble tile flooring. The master bedroom features one very large walk-in closet with built-in shelves and an additional walk-in closet. The master bath also has a granite countertop and marble tile flooring. The third bath on the main level has a beautiful shower and bath and also has a sauna. The spacious great room with a cathedral ceiling, a beautiful fireplace, wet bar and built-in seating in the bay window is perfect for relaxing or entertaining large groups and exits to the patio with a large kidney shaped in-ground pool. The den with pretty built-ins is perfect for relaxing evenings enjoying the fireplace and the view of the sunroom and the awesome view of the beautiful acreage and large barn. The sunroom is perfect for bringing the outdoors in with numerous windows (replaced within the last couple of years) and all new shades. This home's features are too numerous to include, but you will be very impressed with all of the large rooms, abundance of storage, and quality details throughout. The 60x50 barn has endless possibilities and is a beautiful addition to the property.
- MLS® #1350140
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4400-4599
- Year Built1970
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesPool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Barn/Stall
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Fenced Yard, Level, Mountain View, Pasture
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Deborah Williams
- Listing Office:Agent Pros Realty
- Address3902 Jordan Road
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate, Marble
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units, Propane Gas
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate, Marble
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
Price Change History for 3902 Jordan Road, Greer, SC (MLS® #1350140)
|Price Reduced (from $639,777)||$627,777||$12,000 (1.88%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2017 at 5:31pm CDT.