Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
128 Hunters Run, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1350221
Home in Spaulding Farm Greenville SC
Custom designed and built home in popular Spaulding Farms. Builder's personal home! All brick home that is classic & timeless! Williamsburg style and feel with brick features on the exterior of the home. Gleaming hardwoods greet you as you enter the home from the rocking chair front porch. Hardwoods have wonderful accents on the front floor. Dining room features a candelabra light as well as intricate crown molding and crown rail & wainscoting. Butler's pantry between kitchen & dining room to help with serving while entertaining. Living room could also serve as a home office if needed. Awesome spacious kitchen is perfect for the home chef who loves entertaining. New granite countertops in kitchen with a large island that is perfect for a prep workspace and serving a large group. Double ovens and large walk in pantry also add to the utility and function of the space. All solid wood custom built cabinets with classic stain in kitchen and wet bar. There are built in ceiling speakers across the main floor and basement and house is pre-wired for intercom. Huge laundry room has built in cabinets and sink. Extra space for a refrigerator and additional work space if needed. Master suite features a trey ceiling, his and her closets with built ins along with a master bath that features 2 vanities with a lot of counter space. Corner bathtub and also a walk in shower. Marble showers and bath surrounds are both tiled and easy to clean. New carpet upstairs, numerous rooms have been painted and all wallpaper has been removed. Spacious screened porch and deck view are great for outdoor entertaining. Just wait until you see the very private and quiet backyard that is surrounded with mature landscaping. Garage has the perfect area for a workshop to store tools, yard equipment or toys. Lots of storage space with 4 separate attic areas, garage utility room, external storage space and walk in crawl space. Walk out basement is the ultimate recreation and entertaining area complete with a wet bar, wine cellar and space to host large or more intimate gatherings. Pool table is negotiable! Beautiful cul de sac lot and large grassed backyard with natural wooded area makes for a fun outdoor play space. Home is walking distance to Oakview Elementary School.
- MLS® #1350221
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6000-6199
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing Agent:Charlotte Sarvis
- Listing Office:That Realty Group
- Address128 Hunters Run
- SubdivisionSpaulding Farm
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Countertops-Other, In-Law Suite, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Double Oven
- HeatingMulti-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- HighJ. L. Mann
Price Change History for 128 Hunters Run, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1350221)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced (from $749,900)||$739,900||$10,000 (1.33%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2018 at 11:01am CDT.