Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3 Rain Flower Drive, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1350250
Condo/Townhouse in Shadow Moss Greenville SC
Great townhome and community near Woodruff Rd and Hwy 14. This low-maintenance END UNIT has 3BRs, 2.5BA, FRESH PAINT throughout. Nothing to do but move in! Step in to find a 2-story GrtRm w/ Dining Area. Kitchen has Hdwds, black appls, Bkfst Area. MBR on Main w/ Trey Ceiling, Full BA w/ Dual Sinks, Garden Tub, Sep Shower, Large Walk-in Closet. Half BA & LaundryRm on main as well. Upstairs has 2BRs, 1BA, large closets, Loft Area and Office. Out back you have a Screened Porch and Patio. Great for entertaining or just taking in the view of the common area and walking trail which leads to the pool. Excellent LOCATION, close to interstate, shopping, schools, etc. Neighborhood maintains lawns, pool, clubhouse w/ fitness center!
- MLS® #1350250
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1800-1999
- Year Built2007
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 1 Car
- Garage CapacityOne
- GaragesAttached Garage 1 Car
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Alan Swartzentruber
- Listing Office:Re/max Realty Professionals
- Address3 Rain Flower Drive
- SubdivisionShadow Moss
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- HighJ. L. Mann
Price Change History for 3 Rain Flower Drive, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1350250)
|Price Reduced||$184,900||$4,000 (2.12%)|
|Price Reduced (from $194,900)||$188,900||$6,000 (3.08%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 16th, 2018 at 9:16am CST.