Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1701 Old Pendleton Road, Easley SC, 29642 MLS® #1350256
Home in None Easley SC
Your search is over! This gorgeous custom built home checks off all the boxes! You will love the home the minute you pull up. The classic brick exterior is stately yet charming. The rocking chair front porch is beckoning. Inside you will love the tall ceilings, plantation shutters, gleaming hardwoods and open floor plan. There is no carpet in this beauty. The great room is first and features an amazing stacked stone fireplace, trey ceiling and two sets of french doors leading to the sun porch. The dining room is large enough for entertaining and also features a trey ceiling, dentil molding, chair rail molding and a large window. The kitchen is every cooks dream and has granite countertops, darker wooden custom cabinets, a center island, stylish stainless steel appliances, a gas stove, lots of cabinet and counter space, pendant and recessed lighting, and an eat in area. The ample sized master bedroom also features a trey ceiling and multiple windows. The spa quality master bath boasts double sinks, granite counter tops, tile flooring and shower, and a large soaking tub with windows overlooking the back yard. The master closet is 10x10 and has a closet system. Two additional bedrooms are on the main level and each has its own full bath. Also on the main level for your convenience is the large laundry room with sink and cabinetry, and a half bath for guests. The basement level is approx 1290 square feet and has a bedroom, 30x24 great room with gas log fireplace and a kitchen. The kitchen has tiled flooring, and the rest of the space is acid stained concrete for easy maintenance. Have I mentioned the outside oasis offered by this home? You can relax on the sun porch with a separate A/C unit and ceiling fans. Need some wind and sun? You can have company over and converse on the trex deck which also overlooks the inground pool and your fenced back yard with irrigation. The salt water pool will be the gathering area and has plenty of room for your grill and patio furniture. The 40x30 detached garage has two oversized roll up doors and will hold all your toys. It is also heated, and has a full bath. This amazing home also has approx 2-3 acres, so move out of that neighborhood and start loving where you live! Great Powdersville location near shopping and dining. Just minutes from 1-85 and Anderson or Greenville. Please call today and come see this one of a kind home.
- MLS® #1350256
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3600-3799
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Wooded
- Listing Agent:Connie Rice
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Greenville Cen
- Address1701 Old Pendleton Road
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Concrete
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, In-Law Suite, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Concrete
- MiddlePowdersville Mi
Price Change History for 1701 Old Pendleton Road, Easley, SC (MLS® #1350256)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced (from $529,900)||$509,000||$20,900 (3.94%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2017 at 9:31am CDT.