Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
632 Meadow Ridge Road, Easley SC, 29642 MLS® #1350365
Home in None Easley SC
Beautifully situated on +/-11.02 gorgeous acres, this one-of-a-kind home includes a fully finished basement level, fenced inground pool, and a pool house that provides additional living space and room for future expansion! An extended tree-lined driveway and manicured beds full of seasonal blooms let you know that you have found something special. The main home welcomes you with a columned front porch and beautiful stone accents on the exterior façade. Inside you will find a traditional Foyer where glass panel doors open to a richly paneled Home Office with a built-in desk & bookshelves. Sophisticated details continue through the Formal Dining Room that includes thick crown molding, a multi-tiered chandelier and easy access to the Kitchen. The more casual Great Room is enormous in size and features one of three gas log fireplaces and gorgeous hardwood floors. A cased opening leads you into a light filled Sun Room that is sure to be one of your favorite spaces to relax. It overlooks some of the home’s acreage, which is a nature lover’s paradise. New granite countertops highlight the 21x17 chef’s Kitchen along with golden oak cabinetry with glass front accents, upgraded appliances and a diagonally set tumbled travertine backsplash. A private Owner’s Suite can be found at the opposite end of the home. It is filled with luxury details that include a soaring cathedral ceiling, floor to ceiling windows and a gas log fireplace in the bedroom. It’s private bath features a jetted tub, separate shower, picture window overlooking the acreage, 10x9 walk-in Carolina closet, and an extended vanity with dual sinks & new granite countertop. The second and third bedrooms can be found upstairs along with two built-in desks, access to the unfinished attic, and a full bath. The finished Basement includes the fourth bedroom, full bath, Kitchenette, Exercise Room, and a Den with the third fireplace and easy access to the lower level screened porch. Other important home details include new window, fresh paint, new carpet and a tankless gas water heater. Outside you will be delighted to find an expansive composite deck, patio, wide open acreage suitable for any outside activity, a garden area, fenced pet kennel, and an inground pool with new fencing (2016). The pool house also offers a columned rocking chair front porch, full Kitchen, Dining Area, full bath with two showers, oversized rear entry two car Garage and appox. 1300 sf of unfinished space suitable for storage or future expansion. (Sq. Footage does not include finished basement or pool house)
- MLS® #1350365
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3600-3799
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Satellite Dish, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Fenced Yard, Level, Pasture, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing Agent:Chet Smith
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address632 Meadow Ridge Road
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Double Oven
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- ElementaryForest Acres
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Price Change History for 632 Meadow Ridge Road, Easley, SC (MLS® #1350365)
|Price Reduced (from $649,900)||$599,900||$50,000 (7.69%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2017 at 2:16pm CDT.