Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
205 Goodwin Road, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1350385
Home in None Simpsonville SC
Wonderful contemporary architecture ready to make it your own. The home's appeal is apparent from the street as it sits back on a 4.5 acre lot with sweeping lawn surrounded by trees and driveway leading from Goodwin Road. Upon entry there is a large sunken living/dining room. To the left of the foyer, you enter the master suite with dressing room and double sinks with the great 1970s vibe. To the right of the foyer is the grand, lofted great room with wooden beams and fireplace with picturesque views of the lawn from the open glass front. There's a flex room off the great room for an office or children's play space. The kitchen has a great "U" configuration with large center island. Adjacent is the dining area spilling into the great room, and entering from the garage to the kitchen is an 8x9 laundry room, half bath, and 4x8 pantry. The loft upstairs has a spacious bedroom with bath and access to the large attic storage. Adjacent to the lot is tax ID number 0555010102700, which has 26.8 acres and is also for sale.
- MLS® #1350385
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2400-2599
- Year Built1975
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleContemporary, Traditional, European
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesNone
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Level, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Kathy Harris
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Caine Co.
- Address205 Goodwin Road
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, Security System Leased, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Gas
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- FloorsCarpet, Vinyl
- ElementaryRudolph Gordon
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2017 at 2:01am CDT.