Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
301 Dill Road, Landrum SC, 29356 MLS® #1350418
Home in None Landrum SC
Gorgeous Log Home on 1 acre nestled near the Blue Ridge Mountains near Highway 11 corridor on the Middle Tyger River. Located near the intersections of Highways 11 & 14, this home provides a uniquely tranquil setting for a most private, peaceful lifestyle. This quality-crafted two story Southland Log Home provides an open, rustic feel inside with exposed beams and flat-sided logs throughout. The ceiling-to-floor stone fireplace with built-in wood box anchors the common space, being a focal point for both downstairs and up. The open, flowing floor plan on the first level includes a centrally located, spacious kitchen with large kitchen island and custom hardwood cabinets, easily accessible from the attached Dining and Breakfast Rooms, and the adjoining Great Room. To complete the first level, the Master Suite on Main is conveniently and privately located with the first floor laundry nearby. Upstairs, overlooking the large, vaulted Great Room are a Loft Library with built-in bookcase, and a secondary larger Loft that can be used as a craft or exercise area. Two additional bedrooms and huge bonus room complete the upstairs, all with the character of exposed beams & logs and tongue-in-groove vertical grain pine floors throughout. Other important features include the detached two-car garage that can be used as a workshop or for additional parking along with the attached two-car garage; the extended, wrap-around rocking chair front porch that will provide hours of enjoyment; the low-maintenance exterior including the metal roof and the vinyl-coated logs; three updated HVAC systems; 36"-minimum doorways throughout; a new sunroom roof; a five-year termite bond; and land that is unzoned with no covenants & restrictions and no HOA fees; to name just a few. An additional 7 acres is available for purchase that includes four acres of rich bottom land bordered by over a thousand feet of the Middle Tyger River, and is overlooked from the nearby 3 acres of wooded slopes of mature black walnut, sourwood, oak and maple trees, This tucked-away, tranquil setting and lifestyle awaits you, and we invite you to come visit today.
- MLS® #1350418
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3400-3599
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage Capacity4
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Wrap Around, Satellite Dish, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Mountain View, Pasture, River, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Water Front, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Mark Hoagland
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Greenville Cen
- Address301 Dill Road
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2017 at 11:16am CDT.