Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
535 E Cadence Court, Chesnee SC, 29323 MLS® #1350601
Home in Park Preserve Chesnee SC
3 bedroom 2 bath over 1800 sq ft heated space and an additional 1800 sq ft of unfinished basement. Hardwoods in all main area, tile baths, granite tops, huge kitchen, island open to great room, large covered and uncovered deck with patio below from basement entry, situated on wooded half acre lot. Home comes with irrigation from lake 4 zones.
- MLS® #1350601
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1800-1999
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesWater Access
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front
- Lot DescriptionSome Trees, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Wooded
- Listing Agent:Billie Davis
- Listing Office:Re/max 1st Source Realty
- Address535 E Cadence Court
- SubdivisionPark Preserve
- Zip Code29323
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Concrete
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Concrete
- ElementaryBoilings Spring
- MiddleBoiling Springs
- HighBoiling Springs
Price Change History for 535 E Cadence Court, Chesnee, SC (MLS® #1350601)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced||$364,900||$50,100 (12.07%)|
|Price Increased||$415,000||$45,100 (12.19%)|
|Price Reduced||$369,900||$4,410 (1.18%)|
|Price Increased (from $369,900)||$374,310||$4,410 (1.19%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 23rd, 2018 at 11:46am CST.