Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
410 Joe H Stephens Road, Chesnee SC, 29323 MLS® #1350632
Home in None Chesnee SC
If you want privacy, if you want seclusion, if you want your own little paradise where you can have your animals, come home to a quiet, welcoming and awesome corner of the upstate, call for a private showing of a home with so many special features you won't make any changes at all ! A long driveway brings you to a beautiful 2 story brick home, with a inground pool surrounded by 12 feet of decking, eating area, and a garden for prayer and meditation. The 4 bedroom 3 bath home was custom built for Mike Davis of Davis Heating & Air. The upgrades and special features make it a unique and one of a kind home. A detached garage with 2000 sq ft and a 400 sq ft apartment that accommodates up to 4 vehicles and a workshop. The 4 stall barn with power and water keeps the horses comfy and happy. With 6 acres of pasture and fencing keep the content and safe. Streams run thru the property at 3 locations. Call for a private tour.
- MLS® #1350632
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3200-3399
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage Capacity4
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Barn/Stall
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Fenced Yard, Pasture, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Wilma Daugherty
- Listing Office:Town And Country Realty, Inc
- Address410 Joe H Stephens Road
- Zip Code29323
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops-Solid Surface, Smoke Detector, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Geothermal
- CoolingElectric, Geothermal
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 21st, 2018 at 10:16am CST.