Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1306 Augusta Street, Greenville SC, 29605 MLS® #1350633
Home in None Greenville SC
If living in the coveted downtown and Augusta Road area is on your short list, this is a wonderful opportunity. You will enjoy this beautifully remodeled and completely updated home with hardwood floors throughout located walking and bike riding distance to downtown, Augusta St. restaurants and shops and Fluor Field, home of the Greenville Drive. You will love preparing meals and entertaining guests in the well appointed kitchen which boasts high end stainless steel appliances, a large island and its own fireplace! This spacious home has 4 bedrooms and 4 baths including a guest suite with beautiful bathroom and walk in closet that friends or family are sure to enjoy while visiting. Master bedroom has a vaulted ceiling with fireplace and his and hers closets with the larger of the two for her of course! There is a full laundry room conveniently located on the main level and also a laundry space upstairs for a stackable W&D. The living room has a beautiful stone fireplace with slate stone floors. Custom wood shutters are found throughout and all window treatments will remain with the house. The outdoor living space is perfect for entertaining with granite counter grilling area and a wood burning fireplace for cool nights. A newly added hot tub for your relaxation completes the package. The back yard is fenced in and tree lined with an electric gate half way up the driveway offering added security and privacy. An oversized 2 car garage with extra depth provides space for bikes and extra storage. And on top of all that, there is a complete lawn sprinkler system, professionally installed outdoor lighting and even mosquito spraying for the remainder of the season. If you have been wanting to live closer to all the downtown action, don't miss out on this one.
- MLS® #1350633
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3800-3999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Craftsman
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesLights, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Hot Tub, Patio, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Fireplace, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing Agent:W. Ashley Lewis
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Caine Co.
- Address1306 Augusta Street
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry, Outdoor
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate
- ElementaryAugusta Circle
Price Change History for 1306 Augusta Street, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1350633)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced (from $825,000)||$799,000||$26,000 (3.15%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2017 at 11:01pm CST.