Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4 Glengrove Drive, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1350639
Home in Highgrove Estates Simpsonville SC
Stunning, Spacious All Brick 3 story Traditional 5BR/4.5BA home is sure to be a winner with everyone in the family. Let's start as you enter the home and your eyes are drawn upward to the grand staircase that encompasses the foyer. To the right, you will find the Greeting Room encased by two columns for an elegant touch. To the left is the Formal Dining Room, spacious enough for a large gathering of family and friends. Just around the corner, you will find the main hub of the main level featuring an Open Kitchen with granite island offering an abundance of storage with room to accommodate bar stools. Enjoy cooking as this area is set-up in stations and offers the chef of the family a wide array of counter space for preparing those culinary delights. An attached Morning Room or Breakfast Area gives the perfect place to sit and organize your day or even unwind from the end of the day as it overlooks the backyard and also gives access to the covered porch. The Great Room features a gas log fireplace encased with built-in bookshelves. The floor to ceiling window with decorative Palladian window provides all the natural light you will need as it flows through the main level of the home. Also on the main level are an office, half bath, mud room, multiple storage and linen closets. Looking for guest accommodations, you ALSO find them on the MAIN LEVEL providing your guest privacy from all the activity of the home. A full bath, plus laundry room with storage complete the first floor. A second staircase in the kitchen leads the way upstairs to where you will find three bedrooms, one of which has its own private bath, while the other two offer Jack N Jill facilities. Again, linen closets and storage closets grace the hallway. The Owners Suite is the perfect place to relax after a long day as it is complimented by trey ceilings, triple windows, sitting area and a luxurious bath providing his/her walk-in closets, dual vanities, separate garden tub, shower and water closet. One more set of stairs leads you to the Media/Bonus Room spacious enough to provide endless hours of entertaining the young at heart. This home sits nestled on a well landscaped yard of shrubs, trees and offers privacy while enjoying the covered porch. Enjoy the convenience of living just minutes away from Five Forks area where you will find all your daily living needs close at hand. This home is definitely one to see for the expanding family, so don't delay and make your appointment today.
- MLS® #1350639
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5600-5799
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Tennis Court
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, None, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:T.j. Young
- Listing Office:Better Homes & Gardens Young &
- Address4 Glengrove Drive
- SubdivisionHighgrove Estates
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Cook Top-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Microwave-Convection
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesThree +
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- HighJ. L. Mann
Price Change History for 4 Glengrove Drive, Simpsonville, SC (MLS® #1350639)
|Price Reduced (from $549,900)||$529,900||$20,000 (3.64%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 24th, 2017 at 6:31am CST.