Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
49 Pleasant Valley Trail, Travelers Rest SC, 29690 MLS® #1350694
Home in Pleasant Valley Travelers Rest SC
Where do I begin with this gorgeous home located in a gated upscale community? Should I start with the magnificent views, the creek on the property or the two acres it sits on? You will leave the stress of the city behind and find your own piece of paradise! The stone and hard board plank exterior fits in well with the natural surroundings. Inside you will appreciate the 9 ft ceilings, multiple windows and gleaming hardwood flooring. The dining room is a perfect for entertaining and features chair rail molding and built in sconces. Don't need a dining room? Turn this into a play room or craft room since it is right off the kitchen. The den features a glass door and Berber carpeting. This would be the perfect home office or home school room. The large kitchen features 42in white washed oak cabinets, a center island, a peninsula large enough for stools, a walk in pantry, tile flooring, granite tile countertops, and an eat in area. The window and sliding door provide a great view of the back yard. The great room is a large size and has glass doors leading to the outside, a freestanding wood stove and a storage closet. Need a master on the main? The great room would be a perfect spot to make it so. Also on the first level for your convenience is a half bath and the laundry room with shelving. The master suite is on the second level and features a trey ceiling, multiple windows, and a full bath with double sinks, tile flooring, separate shower & jetted soaking tub. The master has two walk in closets, and one would be the perfect nursery or mini home office since it has a window. The secondary bedrooms are spacious and have large closets. They share the hall full bath. The bonus room/bedroom #4 is oversized and is currently being used as a work out area. It has stairs to the kitchen and a large closet. This flex space could also be used as a movie room/game room. Outside you will love the two acres which gives you privacy and peace. The massive deck is the perfect spot for grilling or just relaxing. The covered cedar gazebo will be everyone's favorite spot. It features a 300 gallon water catch system that is used to water the garden. The garden features raised concrete beds with covers. Grow your own vegetables and herbs. You will love the sound of the stream that runs on the property. The two car side entrance garage is insulated with epoxy floors. Home includes 1000 watt solar panel system with back up battery. The outside building is a great spot for a workshop or for storing your lawn equipment. This home has so many unique features, you really must see it for yourself! Just minutes from Travelers Rest and the Swamp Rabbit Trail, Furman or Downtown Greenville. Call today and love where you live!
- MLS® #1350694
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3000-3199
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Gated Community
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone, Masonry Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionCreek, River, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Connie Rice
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Greenville Cen
- Address49 Pleasant Valley Trail
- SubdivisionPleasant Valley
- CityTravelers Rest
- Zip Code29690
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Marble
- Interior Features2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFreestanding, Woodstove
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Marble
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2017 at 8:46am CST.