Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
927 Squires Point, Duncan SC, 29334 MLS® #1350721
Home in None Duncan SC
Dist 5- All brick 3 bedroom 2 baths w/ 2 car garage- foyer opens into large den w/ gas log fireplace- formal dining room w/ bay window, chair rail and picture frame moldings- gorgeous kitchen and breakfast area- black appliances, solid surface tops crown moldings, etc. this area opens to deck and screen porch-laundry has a utility sink too! Master suite has trey ceiling, double vanity, and walk in closet-lots of hardwood floors-excellent condition ready to move in-convenient to Greenville & Spartanburg.
- MLS® #1350721
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1600-1799
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Lori Thompson
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Caine Real Est
- Address927 Squires Point
- Zip Code29334
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryRiver Ridge
- MiddleD. R. Hill
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Price Change History for 927 Squires Point, Duncan, SC (MLS® #1350721)
|Price Reduced||$194,000||$3,000 (1.52%)|
|Price Reduced (from $200,000)||$197,000||$3,000 (1.50%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 24th, 2017 at 2:16am CDT.