Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
117 Valley Lake Trail, Travelers Rest SC, 29690 MLS® #1350801
Home in Cliffs Valley Travelers Rest SC
Nestled in the mountains 25 minutes from Greenville, SC and minutes from NC border, make yourself at home in the comfort and convenience of The Cliffs and wellness community. Curb appeal is redefined as you enter the circular drive of this exquisite home. The elegance of the European influenced exterior continues throughout the interior but blends easily into an amazingly open, comfortable floor plan. You will be able to entertain guests in the formal dining room, the relaxing great room and the spacious multi-tiered patio or you can just get together with friends in the warmth of the beautiful kitchen. The large master suite opens to a screened area with a fireplace and screen covers providing year round comfort. The suite also includes two large closets and full bath. The upper level can be reached via the formal, circular staircase or the second set of stairs leading from the garage entrance. There are 3 large bedrooms and three full baths on this level, which also includes an over-sized bonus room with a kitchenette. This room can be used as a fifth bedroom (check out the Murphy bed!), an office, a den, a media room - or all of the above. The over-sized, three car garage includes storage space a work shop and a utility room that is currently used as a tack room. The home also features multi-unit, multi-zone HVAC systems. All of the Cliffs amenities are available and close by. A Cliffs Club membership is available to purchase with the real estate. Call today for your private showing of this awesome home! ACCESS FEE to the Club May be due from purchaser for a buyer to acquire a membership.
- MLS® #1350801
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4400-4599
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Club House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Security Guard, Some Sidewalks, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court, Other, Private Roads
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorStone, Masonry Stucco, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Some Storm Doors, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Fireplace, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Sloped Gently, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space, Sump Pump
- Address117 Valley Lake Trail
- SubdivisionCliffs Valley
- CityTravelers Rest
- Zip Code29690
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Stone
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Intercom, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Other, Wine Chiller, Double Oven
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Screen, Ventless, Masonry, Outdoor
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Stone
- ElementarySlater Marietta
- HighTravelers Rest
- Listing Agent:Philip Healy
- Listing Office:Realty World Of The Upstate
Price Change History for 117 Valley Lake Trail, Travelers Rest, SC (MLS® #1350801)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced (from $675,000)||$618,500||$56,500 (8.37%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 23rd, 2017 at 6:01pm CST.