Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1743 N Main Street, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1350887
Home in North Main Greenville SC
This beautiful property in downtown Greenville is a calm and peaceful retreat in the heart of the city. The current owners have lovingly restored the home and property. Modern comfort and convenience blends with many of the original features left intact. Beautiful oaks, giant magnolias, fig trees, a bay leaf tree, heritage hollies and one of Greenville’s tallest palms are included in the beautiful landscaping. The beautiful Tudor has five bedrooms and five full baths; luxurious formal dining room, a living room with gas logs, an incredible gourmet “chef’s kitchen” with the latest top-of-the-line appliances; and a wet bar. There is a breakfast room and cozy den next to the kitchen. The master suite has 2 spacious walk-in closets, a marble fireplace with gas logs, a bathroom with custom-designed his and her vanities with marble counter tops, additional custom cabinetry, an oversized soaking tub, a shower for 2 and a dressing room that may also be used as a nursery. The third floor has an entertainment/living area, a beautiful bedroom with sitting room attached and a full bath, ideal for a parent or teenagers. You will love the 20x40 Heated Salt water swimming pool surrounded by palms, camellias and hydrangeas and a two-story pool house (768 square feet) that is currently being used as a garage.The outdoor area is made up of brick courtyards and walkways lined with boxwood hedges, and stone patios surrounded by brick walls covered in jasmine and additional plantings such as David Austen roses. This is a warm and wonderful home for entertaining and special occasions and is a lovely home for families.
- MLS® #1350887
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage5600-5799
- Year Built1925
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- Garage CapacityNone
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Porch-Wrap Around, Satellite Dish, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Pool House
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- FoundationSump Pump, Basement
- Listing Agent:Jack Sparkman
- Listing Office:Wilkinson & Associates
- Address1743 N Main Street
- SubdivisionNorth Main
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate, Stone, Marble
- Interior Features2nd Stair Case, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Multi-Phone Lines, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Split Floor Plan, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Double Oven
- HeatingGas Available, Forced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesCirculating, Gas Logs, Gas Starter
- StoriesThree +
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate, Stone, Marble
- ElementarySummitt Drive
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2017 at 2:01pm CST.