Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
105 Ebenway Lane, Simpsonville SC, 29680 MLS® #1350996
Home in Weatherstone Simpsonville SC
Stately 4-bed, 3.5 bath stone and brick home on quiet street. Freshly painted DR, and 2 bedrooms. Arched stone entry with stained double front doors, 2-story foyer with hardwoods and heavy crown molding opens into formal dining with large great room with gas fireplace, kitchen w open floor plan for entertaining with keeping room and breakfast area. Custom cabinets with granite tops and stainless steel appliances, unique tile backsplash behind gas cooktop, large serving bar to accommodate extra guests, spacious walk-in pantry. Main level Master Suite includes his & her custom designed closets, double tray ceiling, vaulted master bath with separate granite vanities, tile shower, and Jacuzzi tub. 3 bedrooms upstairs, 2 walk in closets, jack and Jill bath with separate vanities, large bonus room, storage space, large covered back porch with additional deck for grilling and relaxing in the very private back yard. Hard to find 3 Car garage, custom sound system throughout main level and porch, professionally landscaped. Partially encapsulated humidity controlled crawl space for peace of mind.
- MLS® #1350996
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3600-3799
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Linda O'brien
- Listing Office:Wilson Associates
- Address105 Ebenway Lane
- Zip Code29680
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Gas Dryer Hookup, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryFork Shoals
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2017 at 11:31am CST.