Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
103 Graburn Drive, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1351050
Condo/Townhouse in Townes at Highgrove Simpsonville SC
Beautiful all brick townhome in wonderful Five Forks location! This home has an open floor plan with a vaulted ceiling in the great room which has tons of windows overlooking back yard – Tons of privacy with large tall trees in back – very private. The large kitchen has smooth top range and dishwasher, lots of cabinets and tons of counter space. The formal dining room has wainscoting and deep molding plus you have a butlers pantry which gives you extra cabinets between the dining room and the kitchen. Gleaming hardwood floors in the foyer and entry way – Carpet in dining room, great room and master bedroom and beautiful vinyl flooring in kitchen which looks like really expensive tile. The loft and all bedrooms upstairs all have carpet. The main floor master bedroom has a large walk in closet, full bath with garden tub and separate shower. Two more nice sized bedrooms upstairs as well as a huge bonus room with oversized storage closet. This room could be a 4th bedroom. The upstairs loft overlooks the great room and breakfast area below….really pretty! Monthly HOA fee covers outdoor water, exterior maintenance, lawn and shrub care. Neighborhood has a swimming pool with covered cabana and stone fireplace, tennis courts and a playground. Annual association fees are $824. Located within walking distance to grocery stores and new library. Don’t miss this opportunity to buy in this beautiful community – great location, close to I-85, I-385-tons of shopping and restaurants. Award winning schools – Excellent choice!
- MLS® #1351050
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3000-3199
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Lawn Maintenance, Landscape Maintenance
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Other, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Carol Pyfrom
- Listing Office:Carol Pyfrom Realty
- Address103 Graburn Drive
- SubdivisionTownes at Highgrove
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In, Microwave-Convection
- HeatingNatural Gas
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 20th, 2018 at 3:16am CST.