Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2 Night Hawk Way, Landrum SC, 29356 MLS® #1351128
Home in The Cliffs at Glassy Landrum SC
This gorgeous, spacious home is nestled on the hill side of Glassy Mountain. Relax in the welcoming great room or lovely sunroom to enjoy the mountainside colors in the Fall and the new growth come to life in the Spring. This serene, quiet setting is close to lifestyle amenities Glassy Mountain offers: wellness center, pool, tennis courts, spa, fitness trail and postal station. Even the lower level patio and outdoor kitchen provide beautiful mountain and valley views. When entering this home, you are struck by the magnificent great room with a bank of windows to let in natural light, stone fireplace, built-ins and magnificent view. The marble entry and wood floors are exquisite. The open floor plan on both levels of this lovely home allows the owner to be creative and make the house their own. The suspended, spiral staircase with an accent stone wall provides an impressive backdrop. This impeccably maintained home has an enormous master bedroom and sitting area which offers a comfortable, resting space to admire the beauty of the valley and the Blue Ridge escarpment. The over-sized walk-in closet and stained glass in the master bath area are stunning. Quality Wood Mode cabinetry adorns the breakfast room and kitchen. Corian counter tops and top of the line appliances complete the kitchen. There are 3 bedrooms and a beautifully appointed study. Three large storage areas of more than 400 sq ft and a large cedar closet give ample space to store and safeguard your personal items. This home even has an over-sized 3 car garage with more storage space, room for a workshop and 2 hook-ups for large appliances. A Cliffs Club membership is available for purchase so there’s an opportunity to enjoy all Cliffs communities’ amenities: golf, tennis, hiking trails, equestrian center, boating and a beach activity center. Glassy Mountain has been voted the friendliest Cliffs community and offers a wide range of activities. Come and visit this very active community!
- MLS® #1351128
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5200-5399
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Path, Playground, Pool, Security Guard, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court, Private Roads
- ParkingDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Satellite Dish, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Mountain, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Steep, Wooded
- Listing Agent:Catherine Markitell
- Listing Office:Allen Tate Company - Greer
- Address2 Night Hawk Way
- SubdivisionThe Cliffs at Glassy
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Stone, Marble
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Wine Chiller, Microwave-Built In, Microwave-Convection
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- FireplacesGas Logs, Screen
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Stone, Marble
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2017 at 7:46am CDT.