Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
601 Majesty Court, Salem SC, 29676 MLS® #1351235
Home in The Cliffs at Keowee Falls South Salem SC
Uniting a premier, water’s-edge site, impressive craftsmanship, and amenities like a sandy beach and indoor gymnasium, this home personifies both the peace and play of lake living. Its location is at the end of a wide, protected cove, with open views to a main channel of pristine Lake Keowee. The handsome, nature-inspired stone and cedar exterior of the three-level house, topped off with laurel gable accents, welcomes at the end of a paver drive. Past lighted stone columns (which, in the warmer months, are surrounded by varied wildflowers) and arched entryway, the glass-paneled front door opens to a foyer with quarter-domed ceiling and, beyond, to the expansive, open floor plan shared by the great room, kitchen, and dining area. The great room’s hefty stone fireplace, creamy plaster walls, wood planked floors and ceilings, and rough-hewn beams and transoms bring the spirit of the outdoors in. For the cooking enthusiast, the centrally-located kitchen offers Wolf appliances and ample storage, while its glazed custom cabinets enhanced with frosted glass doors and granite counters demonstrate a keen focus on kitchen aesthetics. Just off the great room and accessed through nano sliding pocket doors is the porch, equipped with phantom screens, and flanked by a stone fireplace on one end and stone grilling station on the other. From this vantage point, Lake Keowee’s waters appear almost within arm’s reach. On opposite ends of the home’s main level are a guest suite and the luxurious master retreat, both with broad windows, private balconies, and far-reaching lake views. The upper level houses another bedroom suite with a lakeside window dormer (perfect for a reading or desk nook), as well as a cozy bonus room. The lower level is a self-contained haven for guests or families and incorporates a spacious den/tv/game room, fully equipped kitchenette, two generous bedroom suites, a six-bed bunkroom with attached bath, second laundry room, and, sure to rally anyone’s inner athlete, an indoor gymnasium with built-in basketball goal, sports-style wood flooring, and outdoor access. A sizable lower-level patio is outfitted with a hot tub and adjacent fire pit, and leads to the natural stone—and remarkably short—pathway to the covered boat dock with lift. Tucked into the right side of the cove is a hardwood-shaded sandy beach, the perfect culmination of this irresistible waterfront sanctuary. (Note that the home’s elegant furnishings are not included in the asking price, but their purchase is negotiable.)
- MLS® #1351235
- Full Baths6
- Square Footage6000-6199
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesExercise Facility, Pool, Security Guard, Tennis Court
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorStone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Hot Tub, Patio, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Outdoor Fireplace
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Mountain View, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Dock
- RoofWood Shingle
- Listing Agent:Justin Winter
- Listing Office:Justin Winter Sotheby's Intl.
- Address601 Majesty Court
- SubdivisionThe Cliffs at Keowee Falls South
- Zip Code29676
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops Granite, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Refrigerator, Washer, Ice Machine, Wine Chiller, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2017 at 12:16am CST.