Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
402 Forest Park Drive, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1351381
Home in Forest Park Simpsonville SC
402 Forest Park is in a park like setting on 1.15 ac . As you drive up you will see a brick and stone exterior with a side entry garage. Large living room and dining room with beautiful wood floors and cozy den that opens up to a sun room that looks out over the large yard. Three bedrooms on the main level and a large kitchen that is well appointed with plenty of counter space and a breakfast area. On the lower level there is another kitchen space, library and a bedroom. This area has its own entrance so it would be perfect for an in law suite or a separate rental area. There is also a screened porch off of the lower level and a shop area.
- MLS® #1351381
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3800-3999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Screened
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Creek
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing Agent:Natalie Fuller
- Listing Office:Century 21 Blackwell & Co. Rea
- Address402 Forest Park Drive
- SubdivisionForest Park
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Gas Dryer Hookup, Multi-Phone Lines, Security System Owned, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Oven-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- CoolingAttic Fan, Central Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces3
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood
Price Change History for 402 Forest Park Drive, Simpsonville, SC (MLS® #1351381)
|Price Reduced||$272,000||$7,900 (2.82%)|
|Price Reduced (from $285,000)||$279,900||$5,100 (1.79%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 20th, 2018 at 6:46pm CST.