Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
192 Heritage Point Drive, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1351422
Home in Heritage Point Simpsonville SC
Charming two story, 5 bedroom, 3.5 bath home situated in the beautiful Heritage Point neighborhood. Enjoy the private and spacious back yard, on an expanded patio with gazebo, looking out to the mature tree's of Heritage Park. The home is approximately 3,600 SF with hardwood floors throughout downstairs, carpeted bedrooms and tile flooring in all full baths. Formal living and dining room on either side as you enter the elegant 2 story foyer with main staircase. A spacious and open great room with gas log fireplace, a well-lit study/office framed by french doors. The kitchen is a chef's delight with double ovens, stainless appliances, granite counter tops and a spacious island. The breakfast area, a half bath and a walk-in laundry with washing tub complete the picture on the main level. Upstairs enter through the double doors at the end of the hall and enjoy the private retreat of your master bedroom with sitting room and elegant bath features double sinks, a vanity area, an over sized tub, walk in shower, and a large walk-in closet. Next a 2nd bedroom suite with its own private bath and 3rd and 4th bedrooms with Jack/Jill bath. Spacious, light filled 5th bedroom can be used as a bonus room. Add in a 2 car garage and this house has much to offer! The neighborhood is very family friendly with a Cabana, Junior Olympic sized pool, children's wading pool with "Mushroom" waterfalls, a pickle ball court, and a playground. You'll often see your neighbors riding around on Golf Carts, and enjoying all of the fun the neighborhood has to offer. The Neighborhood has a private walking trail to access Heritage Park, if you do not want to drive. This is the perfect place to enjoy all that Heritage Park offers. **Although these paint colors are fun and fabulous, the seller knows that some buyers my want more neutral colors and are open to the various options for the buyer.** Come and see it and you’ll see everything you need to make this house your home!
- MLS® #1351422
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3400-3599
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Landscape Maintenance
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing Agent:Jennifer De Groot
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Greenville Cen
- Address192 Heritage Point Drive
- SubdivisionHeritage Point
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Gas Dryer Hookup, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
Price Change History for 192 Heritage Point Drive, Simpsonville, SC (MLS® #1351422)
|Price Reduced (from $298,500)||$289,000||$9,500 (3.18%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2017 at 11:31am CST.