Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
116 Raven Falls Lane, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1351487
Home in Ravenwood - 031 Simpsonville SC
Rare Basement Home in sought after Five Forks! Impressive open, yet floor plan with trendy farmhouse touches. You'll love the rich espresso plank hardwoods throughout the main level. Formal living and dining rooms flank the foyer and boast outstanding mouldings, built-in book shelves and bench and exquisite light fixtures. The kitchen is sure to impress with espresso cabinetry, stainless steel appliances including a gas range, coordinating New Caledonia granite with oversized bar overlooking the expansive great room with stacked stone fireplace and gas logs as well as the breakfast nook showcasing shiplap. You'll also find an office or first floor suite. Upstairs you'll find the spacious owners retreat with trey ceiling, large bath with separate tub and shower with ceramic tile and impressive closet. To complete the upstairs you'll find an additional 4 generous sized bedrooms and 2 Jack-and-Jill baths with ceramic tile, and roomy walk-in closets. The hard-to-find completely finished basement gives plenty of flexibility to achieve all of your room and space challenges. Oversized rec room, exercise room, in-law suite complete with walk-in closet, full bath with ceramic tile, children's gym room and of course finished, controlled climate storage space. The private backyard is fenced and level and is perfect for outdoor living. Sought after Bells Crossing, Riverside Middle and Mauldin High School as well as all the conveniences of Woodruff Road in Five Forks has to offer!
- MLS® #1351487
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage5200-5399
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesLights, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Lake, Sidewalk, Sloped Gently, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing Agent:Melissa Tofield
- Listing Office:Allen Tate Company - Woodruff
- Address116 Raven Falls Lane
- SubdivisionRavenwood - 031
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryBells Crossing
Price Change History for 116 Raven Falls Lane, Simpsonville, SC (MLS® #1351487)
|Price Reduced||$362,900||$1,000 (0.27%)|
|Price Reduced||$363,900||$1,000 (0.27%)|
|Price Reduced (from $375,000)||$364,900||$10,100 (2.69%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 21st, 2018 at 10:31am CST.