Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
201 Heritage Point Drive, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1351520
Home in Heritage Point Simpsonville SC
You'll cherish the size and beauty of this 2-story traditional home in Simpsonville. Features include 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, inviting family room with gas fireplace, built-in bookcases, living room, classic dining room, master suite with walk-in closet, tile floor, dual sinks, separate shower, cook-friendly kitchen with granite countertops, refrigerator, microwave, gas range, appliances included, work island, dishwasher, first-floor laundry, huge loft area, home office for paying bills, community pool, fenced back yard, front porch, covered patio, 2-car garage, new paint. Please call Karl Morrissey for more information.
- MLS® #1351520
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3600-3799
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Stone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing Agent:Robby Brady
- Listing Office:Allen Tate Company - Greenvill
- Address201 Heritage Point Drive
- SubdivisionHeritage Point
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2017 at 5:16pm CST.