Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1700 Foster Road, Inman SC, 29349 MLS® #1351707
Home in None Inman SC
It’s LAKE time! What an extraordinary opportunity to become a “Laker”! You’ve been hearing the call, and now you can actually have a home that has room for your family, friends, and you can also be the envy of them all because your home is where everyone wants to be! Welcome to 1700 Foster Road! The main floor immediately beckons you to the lake. As soon as you walk in the front door your eye is drawn to the full windows that allow lake views immediately. On this level is all the living you could want. The living room, dining room, gourmet kitchen, breakfast area, The guest bedroom can also be used as a office/study or an extension of the master. The laundry with sink and garage entrance are also on this level. The Master suite has a unique trey ceiling and views of the lake, as well as a walk out private stone patio. The Master bath is gorgeous with a furniture like vanity, jetted tub and rainforest jetted shower. The kitchen is a gourmet delight with Kitchenaid appliances all the way around: gas stove, double dishwasher, trash compactor, French door refrigerator with pull out freezer on bottom, double oven with warming drawer and microwave convection oven. There are oak hardwoods throughout the home, 2 half baths, and 4 full baths. Large walk in closets throughout the home as well! The second level is a great place for friends and family with 3 more bedrooms and 3 full baths, a 2nd living room/family room, office/study/bonus or walk in storage. The home has 8, 9 and 10 foot ceilings, trey ceilings under cabinet lighting and rope lighting. The home also has an intercom/sound system throughout. Full basement with full bath and 2nd kitchenette. Could be a great mancave, storage of lake toys, and there is a workshop for handyman projects. Lots of great perks with this home including underground gas tank for gas logs, and line ran to patio for grills, fire pit, sprinkler system and water at the lake provided by the lake etc….This home also features 150+ feet of water frontage with a dock in place, screened gazebo, utility building, and paved boat driveway for easy access to putting your boat in the water. With 1.10 acres, there is plenty of room for a pool, or making this your private design oasis! With the landscaping already in place, you can also do absolutely nothing except move in, and hang your "life is perfect on the lake" sign. Perfect position on lake as well! Enjoy the end of summer, Fall, Spring and beyond. Your family will love you!
- MLS® #1351707
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3600-3799
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Patio, Porch-Other, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Some Storm Doors, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLake, Level, Some Trees, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Dock
- Listing Agent:Kim Stroud
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Grv Upst
- Address1700 Foster Road
- Zip Code29349
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Handicap Access, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite, Dual Master Bedrooms
- AppliancesCompactor, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Other, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine, Double Oven, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Built In, Microwave-Convection
- HeatingElectric, Propane Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryNew Prospect
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 23rd, 2017 at 12:31pm CST.