Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8 Kingsridge Drive, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1351771
Home in Botany Woods Greenville SC
This is a rare opportunity for an affordable home in the Botany Woods area conveniently situated just a couple miles outside of downtown Greenville. This home offers 4 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms. Hardwood flooring is throughout much of the main level and upstairs and it has been covered with carpet for many years. The basement level offers a large den, bedroom, full bathroom and laundry with walk out access to the back yard patio. Upstairs you will find 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. This quiet neighborhood is located in one of the most desirable schools districts in the area. With a large flat lot which is fenced in the backyard, you can enjoy drinking coffee in the morning and listening to the birds chirping before you get your day started. Contact me today for a private showing!
- MLS® #1351771
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2400-2599
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTri/Split Level
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing Agent:Ryan Rosenfeld
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Caine Co.
- Address8 Kingsridge Drive
- SubdivisionBotany Woods
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Hwd/Pine Flr Under Carpet, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Washer, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Double Oven, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingAttic Fan, Central Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- StoriesTri/Split Level
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Hwd/Pine Flr Under Carpet, Laminate Flooring
- ElementaryLake Forest
- HighWade Hampton
Price Change History for 8 Kingsridge Drive, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1351771)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced||$259,900||$9,100 (3.38%)|
|Price Reduced||$269,000||$10,900 (3.89%)|
|Price Reduced (from $295,000)||$279,900||$15,100 (5.12%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 21st, 2018 at 4:16am CDT.