Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
104 Mark Street, Easley SC, 29640 MLS® #1351817
Home in None Easley SC
Welcome home! This charming 2 bedroom 2 bath home is in a quiet neighborhood minutes from downtown Easley. Enjoy the nice size deck in the fenced in back yard for those entertaining nights or a nice peaceful night on the front porch big enough for your rocking chairs. The kitchen has a cozy eat in area. Master bedroom has a small walk-in closet and a master bathroom. Take a look today! This one wont last long!
- MLS® #1351817
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1000-1199
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- StatusContingency Contract
- Garage CapacityNone
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Melissa Johnson
- Listing Office:Allen Tate - Simpsonville
- Address104 Mark Street
- Zip Code29640
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops-Other
- AppliancesCompactor, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- FloorsCarpet, Vinyl
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Price Change History for 104 Mark Street, Easley, SC (MLS® #1351817)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced (from $95,000)||$92,900||$2,100 (2.21%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2017 at 6:01pm CDT.