Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
33 Wedgewood Drive, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1351850
Home in Croftstone Acres Greenville SC
Adorable N Main area home just minutes from downtown Greenville and I-385 plus convenient to Cherrydale, Furman, and Wade Hampton/Stone Ave. Home is move-in ready with many great features such as a cute front porch, hardwood floors, huge, light-filled living room, master on main, and a 4th bedroom which could serve as an office, den, or nursery. Kitchen has stainless appliances, including a large gas cooktop and double oven. Plenty of storage available in the attic and basement with shelving. Large, private backyard with deck, patio, and fire pit. Amazing neighborhood and great schools nearby! Come see this gem today!!
- MLS® #1351850
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3000-3199
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesLights, Playground
- Garage CapacityNone
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- Listing Agent:Eliza Foster
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - Cbd
- Address33 Wedgewood Drive
- SubdivisionCroftstone Acres
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementarySummitt Drive
Price Change History for 33 Wedgewood Drive, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1351850)
|Price Reduced (from $475,500)||$460,000||$15,500 (3.26%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2017 at 2:16am CST.