Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1005 Anglian Place Lot 2, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1351872
Home in Coventry Simpsonville SC
**$10,000 incentive if using recommended Mortgage Company and closing attorney! Use towards closing costs and/or off the price!** One of our newest floorplans - The Norton. This home features 3 BR - 2 BA and a bonus room upstairs. Includes Hardwood Flooring in Entry, Granite Countertops, Trey Ceiling in Master Bedroom, Upgraded Cabinetry, Fireplace plus a large covered patio! Excellent for First Timers or Experienced Home Owners looking to "right size". On a cul-de-sac.
- MLS® #1351872
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1600-1799
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Craftsman
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Pool
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionUnderground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Stan Mcalister
- Listing Office:Mcalister Realty
- Address1005 Anglian Place Lot 2
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
Price Change History for 1005 Anglian Place Lot 2, Simpsonville, SC (MLS® #1351872)
|Price Increased||$228,900||$11,300 (5.19%)|
|Price Increased||$217,600||$10,000 (4.82%)|
|Price Reduced||$207,600||$10,000 (4.60%)|
|Price Reduced (from $228,900)||$217,600||$11,300 (4.94%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 22nd, 2018 at 12:01pm CST.