Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2 Amber Grain Drive, Simpsonville SC, 29680 MLS® #1351897
Home in Country Walk Simpsonville SC
Excellent opportunity to be in Simpsonville at a Great Price! This 4 bedroom 3 Full Bath home has plenty of space. Huge Family Room, with Cathedral Ceilings and wood burning fireplace. Master Bedroom with walk in closet and Master Bath with garden tub. Bright kitchen with brand new stove thats open to a separate den. Walk outside and enjoy a 26x10 patio with plenty of outdoor living space. The yard has two separate fenced areas for dogs. Just minutes to Fairview Rd shopping. Great chance to be in Simpsonville with this much living space at this price! It wont last!
- MLS® #1351897
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2200-2399
- Sub-TypeMobile Home
- StyleMobile-Perm. Foundation
- StatusContingency Contract
- Garage CapacityNone
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Some Storm Doors, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Christian Vicino
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Grv Upst
- Address2 Amber Grain Drive
- SubdivisionCountry Walk
- Zip Code29680
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Open Floor Plan, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- FloorsCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- ElementaryFork Shoals
Price Change History for 2 Amber Grain Drive, Simpsonville, SC (MLS® #1351897)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced||$109,900||$6,100 (5.26%)|
|Price Reduced (from $117,900)||$116,000||$1,900 (1.61%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2017 at 2:16pm CDT.