Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
(Undisclosed Address), Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1352057
Home in Stonehaven Simpsonville SC
UPDATED PRICE!! Sometimes looks can be deceiving...this is definitely the case with this home as it is much larger than it appears! This neo-traditional beauty is located in the sought after Five Forks area of Simpsonville. Come view this lovely four bedroom, 3 1/2 bathroom brick home, situated very nicely on over a half acre cul-de-sac lot. The kitchen is truly the heart of this home, complete with rich and warm wood cabinetry and stunning granite countertops. This space opens to the breakfast area and keeping room that overlook the wooded back lot and is a very bright and cheerful space. French doors open to the spacious deck, complete with a gas grill connection. The two story great room is flooded with light from the windows and French doors. The main level master suite has an updated bathroom with a walk-in shower, soaker tub, his/her vanities and matching his/her closets!! Rounding out the main level is a formal dining room, private office and laundry room with exterior access. Upstairs you will find three very spacious bedrooms, one of the bedrooms even includes and ensuite bath. There are two bonus spaces upstairs, one is very large and has a nook and built-in bookcases and works very well as a game room or home theatre. The other is off one of the bedrooms and would make a perfect nursery (as it is currently being used), a homework nook, a playroom, exercise room, craft room- the options are endless. There is absolutely no shortage of space in this home be it inside OR out...with autumn coming, enjoy evenings roasting marshmallows over the stone fire ring in the fenced back yard. This home is neat as a pin and offers so much besides the amazing neighborhood amenities and proximity to schools, restaurants, and activities.
- MLS® #1352057
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3800-3999
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Pool, Tennis Court
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Cul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Angie Brazell
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Greenville Cen
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingAttic Fan, Central Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
Price Change History for N/A, Simpsonville, SC (MLS® #1352057)
|Price Reduced (from $460,000)||$455,000||$5,000 (1.09%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2017 at 3:16pm CST.