Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
336 Baywood Drive, Campobello SC, 29322 MLS® #1352081
Home in Other Campobello SC
Vibrant contemporary homes in the Orchard Grove Subdivision, newly built in an establish quaint country setting. Spacious 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home with open floor plan. Features include some wood floors, granite counters, stainless appliances, pantry, walk-in laundry, tilt out thermal windows, smooth 9' ceilings, lever door handles, 2 car garage, concrete drive, architectural shingles, deck, front porch, on .81 acre lot. The master suite is on the main ,carpeted, fully tiled over-sized shower with built in bench, dual sinks, granite on adult height counters with dove tail soft close drawers, ceiling fan and walk in closet. Upstairs features 3 more bedrooms fully carpeted, a large bathroom and a foyer with desk at the top of the steps. Also disappearing stairs lead to additional storage over garage and in attic. One year warranty included. Possible USDA financing
- MLS® #1352081
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2200-2399
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing Agent:Kevin Cribbs
- Listing Office:Houses And Then Some Realty
- Address336 Baywood Drive
- Zip Code29322
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
Price Change History for 336 Baywood Drive, Campobello, SC (MLS® #1352081)
|Price Reduced (from $274,900)||$268,800||$6,100 (2.22%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2017 at 9:16pm CDT.