Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
168 Heritage Point Drive, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1352260
Home in Heritage Point Simpsonville SC
POPULAR LOCATION! SPECIAL COMMUNITY! LOVELY LOT! GREAT HOME! BARGAIN PRICE! LOCATED just off popular Simpsonville's Main Street, this convenient location is also only 5 minutes+- to the Fairview Road expansive shopping/dining/medical areas or 5 minutes+- to the interstate itself and another 10 minutes to Greenville's major Woodruff Road shopping. The close proximity to I-385 allows easy access to Greenville/Spartanburg's International Airport, Downtown Greenville, Spartanburg and other Upstate cities. This SPECIAL COMMUNITY not only has its own sidewalks for strolling, children's bikes, etc. and a community pool and playground for all to enjoy, but is graced with the beautiful Heritage Park adjoining community, with private access to walking trails sports fields, playgrounds, festivals, and the Heritage Park Amphitheater (hosting wonderful concerts). Once you're home for the weekend here, your family will never need or want to leave! You are sure to enjoy your own backyard with a basically level LOT, backing to a buffer of trees, offering beauty & privacy! Your children will love the playhouse/clubhouse out back, which could also serve as a man-cave or workshop (has electricity). The spacious home itself has 4 bedrooms and a Bonus Room/Fifth Bedroom (listed here as both) and 3.5 bathrooms. This one-owner custom-finished home has a room for everything and everyone. The fabulous McCarr floor plan has a magnificent two-story foyer with a dual-sided staircase leading to 2nd floor. The main level consists of a Living Room/Sitting Room, an Office, a Formal Dining Room, and a spacious Family Room with openness to the Kitchen/Breakfast area. Owners added upgrades when the home was built, plus others since, including custom cabinetry in MBR closet, paint, carpet, ceramic tile in kitchen, powder room remodel & more. The spacious kitchen has abundant cherry-stained cabinetry, with solid-surface countertops. The beautiful buffet with glass-door cabinetry is an upgrade that was designed & built by owners for utility, beauty, and definition to the Kitchen and Family Room areas. The Brazilian Cherry hardwood flooring is a very special feature. There is lots of storage throughout the home, plus a room above the garage that could be finished. Last, but not least, is the PRICE!!! Everyone wants a BARGAIN price and this home is priced to give some lucky buyer just that!!! Check the sold comps (with median price of $80-81/SF) and see!!! Square footage & measurements approximate. If SF is important to buyer, buyer must verify.
- MLS® #1352260
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3400-3599
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesSome Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing Agent:Britt Brandt
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Grv Upst
- Address168 Heritage Point Drive
- SubdivisionHeritage Point
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Permanent, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
Price Change History for 168 Heritage Point Drive, Simpsonville, SC (MLS® #1352260)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced (from $265,000)||$259,900||$5,100 (1.92%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 20th, 2018 at 9:01am CST.