Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
21 Collins Creek Road, Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1352329
Home in Collins Creek Greenville SC
Close to Downtown! You're just a short drive from shopping in this 2 story custom built home convenient to Greenville Spartanburg Airport. You'll enjoy: 4 bedrooms; 5 bathrooms; distinctive living room with hardwood floors; master suite with privacy room, dual sinks, separate shower, makeup table, walk-in closet with custom organizers; dining room; impressive great room with fireplace, wet bar, built-in bookcases; updated kitchen with granite countertops, electric range, under-counter lights for better visibility, garbage disposal, custom cabinets, breakfast bar, work island, dishwasher, microwave, double sinks, breakfast area, double ovens for big dinners, refrigerator; large laundry; bonus room that could be a 5th bedroom; sitting room; intercom system; security system; detailed woodwork; skylight; central vacuum; laundry tub; custom plantation shutters; art nooks; new paint; new carpet; attic storage; chandeliers; arched doorways; thermal glass windows; exterior lighting; over-sized yard; large patio with beautiful fountain; front porch; fenced yard; mature plants; a manicured lawn; garden space; a sprinkler system; 2-car garage.
- MLS® #1352329
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage5600-5799
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleColonial, Traditional
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Satellite Dish, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Robby Brady
- Listing Office:Allen Tate Company - Greenvill
- Address21 Collins Creek Road
- SubdivisionCollins Creek
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Marble
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Gas Dryer Hookup, Intercom, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Double Oven, Stand Alone Rng-Down Drft, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Marble
- ElementarySara Collins
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2017 at 11:31am CST.