Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
108 Veronese Drive, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1352442
Home in Montebello Greenville SC
J. Francis Builders has earned a reputation as one of Greenville's premier builders with their attention to detail and innovative design and this gorgeous custom home showcases all the luxury touches that you expect from an award winning builder. If you want privacy, this is it! This exquisite home situated on nearly an acre professionally landscaped lot and bordered by over two acres of wooded common area was chosen as the 2004 Parade of Homes People Choice Award Winner. The home's attention to detail is evident from the beautiful brick and stone exterior, the lovely brick retaining wall flanking the driveway and the many magnificent interior appointments. As you enter through the double arched mahogany doors, you will be amazed by the exquisite details, rich hardwoods, dramatic staircase, elegant dining room, large study with coffered ceiling and beautiful great room with an extraordinary ceiling height, a gas two story fireplace with a custom limestone wash flanked by built-in entertainment cabinets and a wall of windows offering private wooded views and ever-changing seasonal color (window treated with film tint to provide energy savings and sun control). The gourmet kitchen suite is the heart of the home and is remarkable in space and elegance with a generous granite topped center island, custom stained cabinetry with a limestone back splash, walk in pantry and a large gas range with a pot filler faucet for the chef in the family and Venetian plaster walls. Just off the kitchen within close proximity to the dining room and great room is a bar area with sink and wine refrigerator ideal for the entertainer. The adjoining breakfast room leads to the screened porch and large deck to enjoy the private secluded back yard. Also on the main level, the master bedroom suite is a special private retreat, with a double tray ceiling and features hardwood floors. The master bath is elegant with dual granite topped vanities, a makeup area, jetted tub and separate tile shower. There are also two large walk in closets with custom shelving. Rounding off the main level, you will find an expansive laundry room and elegant powder room featuring a hand painted ceiling. Upstairs offers three large bedrooms all with private baths and walk-in closets. The walk-out lower level is wonderful for entertaining. The recreation room is comfortable and cozy despite its impressive size and will be a favorite spot for family and friends to relax with walkout access to the gorgeous lushly landscaped back yard overlooking scenic wooded common area. There are two more bedrooms, two baths, a media room, a downstairs laundry room, a kitchenette with a large room just steps away that would make an ideal wind cellar and a large work shop or lawn storage area with outside access. All windows on this level have a special coating to make the glass unbreakable for added security. Extras galore – Most window treatments remain, central vac and a 4 car garage with new doors and WiFi enabled. The property is currently located on two lots that have been combined and recorded into one lot. The owner will subdivide the lots back to two lots when the property goes under contract. Please see the attached plat for reference. This listing is for lot 139A only. Owner may consider leaving the property combined for additional consideration. Just minutes from Downtown Greenville, Montebello is a private gated community offering many open air parks, clubhouse, pool, tennis, bocce ball, putting green, stocked fishing lake and breathtaking views. 2018 HOA dues are $1600.00. Lot Registration Fee $300.
- MLS® #1352442
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7000+
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court, Private Roads, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage Capacity4
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Sloped Gently, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- Listing Agent:Nancy Mccrory
- Listing Office:Marchant Company, The
- Address108 Veronese Drive
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Bookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Multi-Phone Lines, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Pantry – Walk In, Pot Filler Faucet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Double Oven
- HeatingMulti-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementarySummitt Drive
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 26th, 2018 at 9:31pm CDT.