Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7 Ridge Street, Greenville SC, 29605 MLS® #1352474
Home in Downtown Greenville SC
Downtown Greater Sullivan area new construction home just a 0.35 mile from the Greenville Drive Field and Main Street. This 3 bedroom and 2.5 bath cement hardi plank exterior home will have have hardwood floors on the main level and open stair treads, and tile floors in baths, master shower will be subway tile, and tile on laundry room floors, Mission style cabinets in the kitchen and granite counter tops in kitchen and baths. Stainless appliances package. Upgraded light fixtures and coffered ceiling in living room. Walkout unfinished basement. These new builds homes may also have gas lanterns out front!
- MLS® #1352474
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1600-1799
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- Garage CapacityNone
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Other
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Enclosed
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently
- Listing Agent:Shawn Thomas
- Listing Office:New City Development & Realty
- Address7 Ridge Street
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingGas Available, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryAugusta Circle
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2017 at 7:16pm CST.