Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
111 Mount Vista Avenue, Greenville SC, 29605 MLS® #1352479
Home in Augusta Road Greenville SC
FABULOUS custom built home with all the bells and whistles on a .48 acre lot and LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! Rarely does a newer, custom built home in an established downtown neighborhood come on the market. THIS IS YOUR CHANCE to own a beautiful home on one of the most desirable streets in Greenville!
- MLS® #1352479
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3600-3799
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing Agent:Susan Dodds
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - Cbd
- Address111 Mount Vista Avenue
- SubdivisionAugusta Road
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Wine Chiller
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Masonry
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood
Price Change History for 111 Mount Vista Avenue, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1352479)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced||$849,950||$34,550 (3.91%)|
|Price Reduced (from $898,500)||$884,500||$14,000 (1.56%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 21st, 2018 at 1:16am CST.