Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
111 Winding River Lane, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1352549
Home in Whitehall Plantation Simpsonville SC
A home with a great southern exposure with a nice front porch to sit and relax from a long hard day. This house has a very large unfinished basement with a private backyard that borders a natural preserve. If you enjoy a bright home, this one gives you just that with lots of windows in the large great room with high ceilings and a breakfast room that brings in plenty of light to the kitchen and great room. Not to mention all of the great prep space with a large island and loads of cabinets along with a walk-in pantry that gives you plenty of storage. There is an office with French doors on the main floor, that could also be made into an additional bedroom. The main floor also has a half bath, a formal living room and a great walk-in laundry room. This floor plan conveniently has two staircases to the 2nd level. The master suite offers enough room for a sitting area, has trey ceilings and a very large master bath with separate sinks, large garden tub, separate shower and two walk-in closets. Also, upstairs has 3 additional large bedrooms and a full bath. Looking for a basement for all those things that need storage? This daylight basement has over 1600 sf of heated and cooled space, separate electrical panel, stubbed-in plumbing for a bathroom and framed for a double exterior door. The basement could easily be finished out for another possible bedroom, bar, recreational room, theater room or shop for a very useful living space, which would give the home almost 5000 sf of total living space! This is a great house for a family with all of this space and extras that it has to offer along with the street light across the street for safety and the school bus making it's stop across the street from the house. Don't let this 2 person owner pass you up!!!! A back yard fence or large deck can be negotiated and furniture, riding mover, tools, exercise equipment is negotiable as well!
- MLS® #1352549
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3200-3399
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesLights, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Satellite Dish, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSidewalk, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationSump Pump, Basement
- Listing Agent:Steven Delisle
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Greenville Cen
- Address111 Winding River Lane
- SubdivisionWhitehall Plantation
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl, Concrete
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl, Concrete
- ElementaryRudolph Gordon
Price Change History for 111 Winding River Lane, Simpsonville, SC (MLS® #1352549)
|Price Reduced (from $300,000)||$298,500||$1,500 (0.50%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on December 16th, 2017 at 12:31pm CST.