Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
941 Lenhardt Road, Easley SC, 29640 MLS® #1352557
Home in None Easley SC
AUCTION - Seller offering property via online auction. Bid online beginning Monday, November 13 at 9am with a starting bid of $450,000 . Open house begins on November 10th at 11am to view this beautiful home Featuring long-range views of Caesar's Head and the Blue Ridge Mountains, this Greenville area estate on 19.5± sprawling acres sets the standard for excellence. Combining practical, bright and open living spaces with exceptional detailing, including imported wood and moldings, marble flooring, and tray ceilings, the quality and craftsmanship is unparalleled. Hand carved mahogany doors open into a grand foyer, with double staircase, leading to a soaring great room that flows into the gourmet kitchen with beautiful custom ceilings exquisite cabinetry. The main level also offers a scullery kitchen, formal living room, formal dining room, and stylish mahogany office. Master suites are located on both levels, each with magnificent bathrooms and custom details. Contributing to the serene living experience is the salt water pool, pool house, tennis court, meditation room, sunroom to relax and enjoy panoramic views, and a beautifully finished basement with spacious great room featuring a built-in wet bar, recreation room, and home theater. Agent is not engaging in auctioneering activities. Contact agent or Interluxe.com for full terms and conditions of the sale and schedule an appointment to preview the home.
- MLS® #1352557
- Full Baths8
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7000+
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Other
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Masonry Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Patio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Creek, Mountain View, Pasture, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- Listing Agent:Kevin Black
- Listing Office:Aggressive Realty
- Address941 Lenhardt Road
- Zip Code29640
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Marble
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Sauna, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Oven-Gas, Double Oven, Warming Drawer
- HeatingRadiant, Geothermal
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFreestanding, Gas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Marble
- ElementaryEast End
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2017 at 10:01pm CST.