Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
124 Cotter Lane, Greer SC, 29650 MLS® #1352591
Home in Hammett Crossing Greer SC
Beautiful, recently updated, 4Br/2.5Ba in always popular Hammett Crossing. This home features a formal living room and a formal dining room, a spacious kitchen/breakfast area that's open to the family room, and an upper level walk-in laundry. The seller has installed a new roof and a new HVAC system for marketing. Additionally, you'l find new carpet throughout, fresh neutral paint, new granite kitchen counters, new vinyl flooring, and a new hardwood floor in the two story entry. This house is truly move-in ready and just waiting for someone to turn it into their home.
- MLS® #1352591
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2200-2399
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesLights, Playground, Pool
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Address124 Cotter Lane
- SubdivisionHammett Crossing
- Zip Code29650
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryBrushy Creek
- Listing Agent:Dan Sledzik
- Listing Office:Open House Realty, Llc
Price Change History for 124 Cotter Lane, Greer, SC (MLS® #1352591)
|Price Reduced||$211,000||$1,500 (0.71%)|
|Price Reduced||$212,500||$7,400 (3.37%)|
|Price Reduced (from $229,900)||$219,900||$10,000 (4.35%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on December 10th, 2017 at 9:46pm CST.